Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Welcome to da Neighborhood

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My apartment is all electric, as the months have gone by it has started creeping a bit higher everymonth...but I ain't goona freeze, so crank that termostat up [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Mum, When you scan your picture there should be an edit option or crop option. Usually you point your cursor over one corner of the photo and drag it to the oppisite corner before saving. that way you won't have the white background of the scanner lid.
    I am so happy to see your smiling face [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    me001

    good to see ya'll

  4. #34
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmm wonder why that picture went into the corner.....still not using my scanner right..snarl

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger has been an awesome edumactor Mum Check out this hottie I found...
    me001 edited

    You are simply gorgeous Mummy!!!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    waaaaaa!!!!! I tried to crop the b------ grrrr..I just need more practice...

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually used adobe photoshop....you should have some kind of program on your pc that will allow you to edit the pics. Give me the brand news of said units and I will see If I can help you more.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huh???

  9. #39
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can talk you through this Mum in less than 30 minutes........CALL ME

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had photo shop. I just use the cheepie program that came on the computer. I believe you can crop, using paint (in the accessories, under program).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •